Microsoft Teams, the hub for teamwork in Office 365
Microsoft Teams is the hub for team collaboration in Microsoft 365. It brings together the people, content, and tools your team needs to be more engaged and effective.
In the infographic below, you’ll discover:
- How engaged employees say they are at their jobs
- What kinds of teams most employees work on
- The benefits of teamwork for your organization and individual team members that you may be missing out on
- The high cost of ineffective collaboration
- The benefits of Microsoft Teams as your hub for teamwork in Office 365
You’ll also learn:
- How to use Microsoft Teams with a Teams Quick-Launch Workshop
- How Zones can help you maximize the value of your Office 365 investment
Click the infographic below to learn more.